The Reader SDK must be authorized to collect payments. To get started quickly, get a mobile authorization code for your Reader SDK sample application.
Open the Developer Dashboard and choose the Reader SDK sample application.
In the left pane, choose Reader SDK, and then choose the Generate Mobile Auth Code button.
For use on a virtual device, copy the mobile authorization code that is generated.
For use on a physical device, keep the QR code open for option 2, step 4.
- Build and run your application on a virtual device (Android Emulator or iOS Simulator) and grant any device permissions requested.
- Open the Reader SDK sample application.
- Choose Enter Code Manually in the sample application.
- Paste the mobile authorization code into the field provided.
- Choose the Charge $1.00 button to complete a cash transaction.
- View the transaction details in the Seller Dashboard.