Square provides staff solutions that offer an integrated suite of team management and time-recording tools. These tools allow sellers to compensate their team members for the work they do and correctly set staffing levels for a seller's business needs. The Square Developer Platform provides APIs for you to integrate these tools directly into your application.
The following APIs are available:
- Team API - Manages an employee roster and pulls employee data into accounting and payroll systems.
- Labor API - Tracks labor hours, which can be imported from a time clock application for labor cost reporting. You can also export labor hours recorded in the Seller Dashboard for external labor cost reporting.
In addition to in-house development, developers can create applications and offer them for a fee to Square sellers in the App Marketplace. For team management related solutions available in the App Marketplace, see Team Management.
The following Square products allow sellers to manage staff:
- Seller Dashboard - Provides sellers with tools to manage daily business operations. A seller can control just about everything needed to ensure that the business is running smoothly.
- Square Payroll - Provides payroll services, automated tax filings, and employee benefits all in one place.
- Square Team Management - Provides an all-in-one software solution for managing your team.