Troubleshoot problems with the In-App Payments SDK.
There's a problem with your Apple Pay payment processing certificate or Xcode has cached an older (invalid) certificate.
- Ensure that your Apple Pay certificate in the Apple Developer Portal is active.
- Verify that you've uploaded the certificate to the Developer Dashboard.
If you continue receiving the error, you might need to clear a cached certificate:
- Create a new Square CSR for Apple Pay using the Square Developer Dashboard.
- Sign in to the Apple Developer Portal and follow the steps in Create a merchant identifier to create a new merchant ID.
- In the Apple Developer Portal, create a new Apple Pay payment processing certificate for your new merchant ID by uploading the new Square CSR.
- Upload the new Apple Pay certificate to the Developer Dashboard.
- Update your Apple Pay merchant ID on the Capabilities tab in Xcode.
- Update the code that creates your
PKPaymentRequestto use the new merchant ID.