Hello, Forum!I am timothy longase USA. ineed help for my payment

I am timothy longase USA
ineed help for my payment.

:wave: I’m Square Dev AI, here to help answer your question!
Based on the information you’ve provided, the following documentation will help answer your question:

Additional Documentation

https://developer.squareup.com/docs/squarebridge/business-central/payments/collect-payments
Payment API: Process Online and In-Person Payments
Take Payments on Square Hardware

If this documentation helped you find a solution, please check the box indicating that this reply solves the problem.
Otherwise one of our Developer Advocates will provide additional assistance shortly.

Square APIs provide a number of options for processing payments, selling online, and managing your business. Our APIs facilitate PCI-DSS compliant payment processing, and your Square account comes with free fraud protection and payment dispute management — so you can process payments with peace of mind.

Square APIs for Accepting Payments:

Square APIs for managing all aspects of your business — including your customers, products, inventory, and team:

• Orders API: Create an order and send it to a Square or custom built Point of Sale for seamless fulfillment.
  • Customers API: Manage customer profiles, including card-on-file payment information for future purchases.
  • Manage product catalogs with the Catalog API, and track product inventory with the Inventory API.
  • Create and manage team members with the Teams API and track work shifts with the Labor API.

You can also start building commerce apps which go beyond payments with Square Developer. :slightly_smiling_face: