This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion
These community guidelines apply to all who choose to participate in Square’s online developer community and are meant to ensure a productive and harassment-free experience for everyone.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery
- Personal attacks
- Trolling or insulting/derogatory comments
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as physical or electronic addresses, without explicit permission
- Posting of content that violates a copyright
- Providing instructions or advice that you know to be incorrect, intentionally misleading, or harmful
- Other unethical or unprofessional conduct
Reporting and Moderation
If you see anyone violating above these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or flag the post. This community is monitored by members of Square’s Community Team and we aim to ensure questions related to Square products are answered as soon as we are able to.