How can i create Payment Gateway?

Hi!
we are trying to create a plugin in that we create checkout page i want to create a payment gateway for our plugin for that which api i used plz tell me.

i used create card api then i got like that error =>>
"detail": "Account is not enabled for card processing, visit www.squareup.com/activate"
how can i resolve this type of error .
We would appreciate it if you could let us know how Square can be used as a payment gateway.

Thanks very much in advance.

:wave: Before you can accept card payments through your Square account in production, you’ll need to complete the last step, which includes a basic identity verification. To complete the activation process:

1. Sign in to your Square Dashboard > click Setup Guide .
  2. Select Get Paid > Verify Your Identity .

hello bryan,
We have tried following the above steps for the activation process, but we are facing issues on it.
Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Also we would like to know how we can make tests using Sandbox, as we are into development , we were trying to create a Payment gateway, and unable to identify the correct API to use , Where shall the card details be passed?

Please try to reply ASAP, as we are stuck at one point.

:wave: @nisha, I took a look at your account and see that you aren’t in one of our supported regions for processing production payments. You can still use sandbox and our developer tools with sandbox but you won’t need to complete any additional activation steps. To get started with sandbox visit our Testing Developer Doc. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Bryan,

we would like to know how we can make tests using Sandbox, as we are into development , we were trying to create a Payment gateway, and unable to identify the correct API to use , Where shall the card details be passed?
can you please have a call to discuss the issue, as we really need help.

Hi @nisha, You will want to use our Web Payments SDK to enter the card details into. With Square Web Payments SDK it provides a secure buyer payment card entry method along with other secure payment methods. The SDK produces a secure one-time use payment token that your application web client sends to your backend, where it is processed as a payment with the Payments API. The Web Payments SDK was created to make integration with your web application simpler and provide better performance. The SDK provides the following advantages:

• Granular configuration. You only need to write configuration code for the payment methods that your application accepts. Each payment method has its own objects with configuration options appropriate for the method.
  • Promise-based pattern. The async/await pattern is used in place of the callback pattern of earlier payment libraries. This pattern lets your application react to events in a more reasonable way with less code.
  • Automatic localization. The SDK determines the locale of the buyer’s browser automatically. However, your application can override localization by setting a configuration option.

The Web Payments SDK produces payment tokens from any of the following payment methods:

To get started, please visit our Web Payments SDK documentation.

Thanks for give me clear information about it, Really appreciate from MyBalanceNow.

hello Bryan,
we would like to know sqpaymentform.js file is not working properly in plugin please tell me whats the reason for that.
Please try to reply ASAP, as we are stuck at that point.

Hi @nisha, the SqPaymentForm is deprecated. Is there a reason that you are building with it or is this with a previous integration? Also are you getting any errors?

hello Bryan,

We got an error like that. Please provide me with a solution to that error—
VM2023 paymentform:1 [Deprecated] On 07/15/2022, SqPaymentForm will be retired and functionality will no longer work. We encourage you to upgrade to the Web Payments SDK Web Payments SDK Overview
St._initialize @ VM2023 paymentform:1
2VM2023 paymentform:1 Uncaught FormNotReadyError: Cannot call SqPaymentForm#requestCardNonce before the paymentFormLoaded() callback. See Step 4: Payment Form: How It Works
at bt (VM2023 paymentform:1)
at Pt (VM2023 paymentform:1)
at St.requestCardNonce (VM2023 paymentform:1)
at onGetCardNonce (:7:13)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick ((index):1)
Please respond as soon as possible, as we’ve reached a stalemate.

The error that you are getting is actually the FormNotReadyError. It looks like you are requesting the card nonce before the SqPaymentForm is loaded. The deprecation message is just a warning that the SqPaymentForm is deprecated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any particular reason that you aren’t using the Web Payments SDK?