My Account isn't getting verified. I have tried multiple steps

Hi,

I’m having this issue and not getting my account verified. Please guide how to resolve I need to activate my account asap.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 170426

:wave: I’m Square Dev AI, here to help answer your question!
Based on the information you’ve provided, the following documentation will help answer your question:

Additional Documentation

Verify the Payment
Get Started: What's Next
Troubleshoot In-App Payments SDK Problems

If this documentation helped you find a solution, please check the box indicating that this reply solves the problem.
Otherwise one of our Developer Advocates will provide additional assistance shortly.

Please help with the specific solution I have tried by documentation but the issue still persists.

What’s the location_id that your trying to take a payment with? Also did you go through the full account setup that includes your identity verification? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, the identity verification is done but the remaining process isn’t getting through.

The Location ID is given below.

Summary

Location ID: L4KN5EXEPDPCY

Kindly assist with the query asap.

Kindly assist with the query asap.

On 6/26 you should have recieved an email regarding the status of your account. Any followup questions about the account you should reply to that email. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you resend email please.

I’d recommend that you reach out to our Customer Success team. Unfortunately, I’m not able to re-send the initial email since that came from another team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please share how can we reach to Square Success team, share any email or contact info.

You’ll want to reach out through our Support Center. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have raised the query to the support team. Please check and help to resolve the issue.

No Solution till now or not a single person has been contacted yet. Please expedite this issue we need to move to the Live environment.