Schema for OrderFulfillment type DELIVERY?

Working with the Orders-API and need the ability to specify fulfillment of type DELIVERY. The OrderFulfillment documentation only lists PICKUP and SHIPMENT as valid types. When I POST an order with type set to DELIVERY I get the following error:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": "MISSING_REQUIRED_PARAMETER",
            "detail": "Fulfillments of type DELIVERY must have delivery_details supplied.",
            "field": "order.fulfillments[0].delivery_details",
            "category": "INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR"
        }
    ]
}

Note that I am passing in order.fulfillments[0].delivery_details, but I no doubt have the schema wrong without documentation. Presumably theres an OrderFulfillmentDeliveryDetails I just can’t find the documentation for. Any pointers?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Delivery order fulfillments are currently only available to the Square Online Store, and are not accessible via the public API at this time unfortunately.

Are there plans to make this available soon? We just spent a lot of time integrating with your API and have dozens of customers who want to go live, but many offer delivery. This would be a deal breaker for many of our customers. Thanks.

1 Like

sjosey - Any updates? I never received a reply.

Apologies for not following up. I’m not aware of any ETAs on when this coming unfortunately; typically we do not release public timelines for features, so it’s hard to say when it will come. I’ll definitely pass this back to our Orders team, though.

Is there an update on this?

I’ve found myself in the same situation as brianpautsch. Got several customers on-boarded with square we have been doing pickup for a few months now.

This is a huge blocker for us.

Hi, @sjosey I’d love to see some feedback on this manner as well.

Hi, We need this for our own drivers…not sure how can we use Square Online without this data, Any suggestions on a workaround?

:This is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more options for you soon, so thanks for your continued patience. :slightly_smiling_face: