Address Fulfillment Information Not Returned from REST API

I’m trying to write a Python script that queries orders associated with a location. This is for a courier company doing deliveries for a client using Square. We want to look at the orders, see which are deliveries, and see the addresses for the deliveries.

When I retrieve one order the only information I get with the fulfillments is DELIVERY and COMPLETED.

[{‘uid’: ‘ltsdORudNDofDhvzNHxeRC’, ‘type’: ‘DELIVERY’, ‘state’: ‘COMPLETED’}]

How can I use the REST API to see delivery addresses for orders?

1 Like

Unfortunately, this data is currently not available through the API at this time. This is a known limitation and several feature requests exists for this. I’ll update this thread to be a feature request

We are also seeing this strange limitation. For pickup orders we see both a customer_id on the orders, as well as a fulfillmentspickup_details recipientaddress, but for delivery type orders neither the customer_id, nor fulfillment address details appear to be present.

Will definitely be subscribing to this thread, as we need this information to properly integration Square in our platform.

Any updates on this thread? It’s hard to believe the recipient fulfillment information is present for pickup orders - where you don’t need it - but not present for delivery.

:wave: This is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more options for you soon, so thanks for your continued patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any update on this? It is quite relevant for this type of orders to have the information