Loyalty API Errors in production multiple clients affected

Loyalty/GetOrderToLoyaltyAccountAssignment:

We started receiving errors from the Loyalty API around 2020-08-18 18:50:54.473 UTC today.
Is there something that has changed on the Loyalty API today, we didn’t change any code on our side.

The errors say the following:
{“errors”: [{“code”: “NOT_FOUND”,“detail”: “The requested resource could not be found.”,“field”: “order_id”,“category”: “INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR”}]}

We are sending order_id in the request and have been for a while. Again, no changes in our environment and this issue is still occurring.

Nothing changed as far as I know. Could you supply an order_id so I could take a look on our side?

order_id: ukIpRCU7hoLQDjJUJzwA0h2Xve4F

We are up to 500+ orders affected for multiple clients,.
Could someone please look into this?

more examples order_id:
FKHDnjU78lDm1VthUqfj7WD0u15YY
nQscrAQh7PH3CczOquUbvo0WpUUZY
jGiXSahpdIE2iuKHVvbf3WY66JFZY
5iEEeHXQHduyvwoKFMaPfSD3oa4F
FevsgnR85IaEdwTOaDywrVYpJzBZY
n1gdBrl9VP6K4FnUHWomyMo9PrBZY
5K8GscSIhpmQn1Iw5HhjIea7pg4F
9To4D9XGg7LNZxumd5MJLUc2zBIZY
Ljm15fMU17hihdfL5DXpwW6sze4F
nDf5vFblYZvKbjBVKGep39zKSg4F
9EmVITrmWBpNecktrUQUDrjRNvFZY
dwQ9ZAURJU8LvXIJ63hnH21Dxh4F
Nw2GRGuYM8PnzRHPh0IAUp3iOe4F
L7w4BrMMR6AZ5UXLjR6YTxAyDFDZY
VcKyfCO9SN2rDyqurYHhrCbnte4F
B3NCR6V58HfbTZ4xQvbJvvr8OpDZY
zN5xtjmrhQTGAtBhay0vqSyTwb4F

We have 34 clients affected with loyalty points assignment issue(order_id NOT_FOUND).
After seeing someone else in the forum with the same issue, we are turning off loyalty feature for all our clients.

Could you please give an eta on when this problem might be solved?

Thanks,
Mike

Hey @mclark_poppinpay I’ve been informed it should be working as of about 2 hours ago. Are you still seeing this error?

1 Like

This is working now.
Thank you very much.
We are turning back on the loyalty feature for our clients.

What was the root cause?

We were having the same issue. it seems to be working now.
Question - would the orders be retroactively added to loyalty or do we need to go back and send a new request for each of those orders? That would be a lot of requests…

Checking in with the loyalty API team @AminYazdani. My suspicion is it won’t retroactively be added, but I’ll follow up here with a confirmation.

Unfortunately they will not be retroactively adding the loyalty points. You will need to use the AdjustLoyaltyPoints manually to add the points to the customers.

Thanks Stephen. We’ll do that.