Self-serve ordering location

Hi there!

We’re trying to print our own receipts in a more kitchen friendly format, and are looking to get the name of the table where the order originated from, for self-serve orders. (E.g. “table 1”)

I can’t seem to see any documentation related to this, but did notice a “customer_seat_id” in the GET parameter generated from the self serve QR code.

Is there anyway we can use this “customer_seat_id” to get the corresponding table name?

:wave: Currently, the ability to get the name of the table where the order originated from isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

are we able to get the table info now?

At this time getting the table number via the API sill isn’t available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! We had the same problem in our restaurant. I need to get table information inside the order data.

Can you please advise me:

Is that possible now?

Have you finalised the API?

At this time the table information isn’t currently available with the Orders API. :slightly_smiling_face: