Register/Login with Square

I am implementing Squareup SDK.As I want to integrate Register/Login with square functionality in it as I am unable to get appropriate solution for integration

:wave: I’m happy to help however I’m not sure I fully understand the question. If you could describe in further detail what you’re looking to accomplish I’ll be able to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently I am developing a website and in that i want to integrate “Login with square/Register with square” as of now i didn’t found any api for that in api explorer as I want a solution for that…

:wave: Currently there isn’t a way to programmatically create a Square account that you could configure to your site. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently, I am developing an external website, in that, I want to integrate square is there is a way for integrating square into my external website

I don’t want to programmatically create a square account,I want to configure login/register in my external website and want to fetch square data

Currently there isn’t a login/register feature with our APIs for external sites. To get data from Square programmatically you’ll want to make various API calls to Square to get data associated to your customers Square account. :slightly_smiling_face:

Will you please let me know how this website provide login with square feature.
Websites such as weebly,loyalzoo,xero…

I’d like to help however I don’t fully understand the question. Square doesn’t have a login feature. You can use OAuth to connect to other Square accounts. Whenever you have a moment, please reply with a little more information describing what your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have attached an image… I want to integrate this type of feature into my website…However, I didn’t find any SDK/API for that integration in the documentation. But as I researched it many of the websites provide such features in that… websites such as Weebly,loyalzoo,Xero

Unfortunately, Square doesn’t have a login feature you can integrate into your site. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

If the square doesn’t have a login feature that can integrate into our site, then how this website is providing that feature. Websites such as Weebly, Xero, loyalzoo, etc…???

Those are login features that they built out themselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

If square is not providing that feature than how they integrate that feature in their website?

As I dont want to connect my website with weebly ,loyalzoo,xero and so on.

I want to integrate login with square feature in my website as per support ticket response the square is not providing any SDK for that …

But I found login with square feature in weebly,loyalzooo,xero and so on…

Will you please provide me the response how this website integrate login with square feature?

:wave: Currently, Square doesn’t have a public login feature that you can use on your site to allow customers to have a login email and password. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

If Square doesn’t have a public login feature that we can use on your site to allow customers to have a login email and password. Then how this website integrate public login feature…Weebly,loyalzoo,xero and so on… Is there any specific reason?

The login with email and password is something that the companies you listed have all built and manage themselves. It’s not a feature that Square provides with our developer tools. :slightly_smiling_face:

The login with email and password is something that the companies listed have all built and manage themselves. It’s not a feature that Square provides with your developer tools…

If square is not providing that feature then how they will manage it and access the square dashboard?

All Square customers can access the details of their Square account by logging in on Square. Are you wanting Square merchants to login to their Square account directly from you site? If so that’s not currently supported. :slightly_smiling_face: