Is Sandbox down?

I can’t even launch the dashboard of test accounts. The button doesn’t do anything. I have also been unable to modify custom attributes of items for a while and the other day it couldn’t load items at all. I also am failing to make orders with my items:
[{"code": "NOT_FOUND", "detail": "Item variation with catalog object ID "QQPOUBIBZYFHB76CDI6T4MAH" not found.", "category": "INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR"}]

I am able to see my dashboard but I cannot see my item library. Some of the pages do work though.
It does seem like there are issues but I’m not sure what it is exactly.

Item library unaccessble here too. And I was going to try to import objects again. My client is getting antsy.

The team is looking into this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Items in Dashboard are showing again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Bryan-Square ! Appreciate the quick response.

Edit: Actually one other thing I noticed that is still happening today, when I load an item in the dashboard I get a warning that says it was unable to load certain attributes (paraphrasing) and it seems to save the item fine but I am not seeing a catalog.updated webhook being sent out after wards! I’m able to workaround it for now but just wanted to get that on your radar as well. Ty

When you got the error did the catalog object version change as well? If so do you have an example of this behavior and the catalog_object_id? :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually it did seem like it saved with the correct custom attribute value. But I do get this warning up top every time I look at items. Seems to be alright now but the warning is concerning:

Edit: It looks like it might be the image actually. I’d have to confirm later but the image always appears blank atm and not seeing it show up on my apps side.

What’s your application ID? Also since this is the UI of the Dashboard what browser troubleshooting have you done? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bryan-Square my app id is: sandbox-sq0idb-1MyURhD8WAhvRaxEYKhG-A

Did some more investigating and when I hit the image URL I am getting this response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error>
    <Code>InvalidArgument</Code>
    <Message>Requests specifying Server Side Encryption with AWS KMS managed keys require AWS Signature Version 4.</Message>
    <ArgumentName>Authorization</ArgumentName>
    <ArgumentValue>null</ArgumentValue>
    <RequestId>9JAM9V1KJCSS82N4</RequestId>
    <HostId>Ib7hBV3LKGrm/9qP1upUvy1dt8rQ03ZeNdDSQE7DotCrglUSZc6t4l4Oev8DUGCcqjk4GKcxcMl0VwzRWNtrbQ==</HostId>
</Error>

Seems like that would be the culprit

Edit: on safari but same issue when typing the image url in chrome, and of course they don’t load in my app either.

And URL for testing purposes is: https://items-images-sandbox.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/files/17b9f59ae87cb89fb741355a684269e9b6899fe6/original.jpeg