How to track conversions in ad platforms after an appointment is created within the widget

Hi everyone,

I first of all want to apologize in case this is not the place to make the following question, but I was directed here by Square Support.

I am implementing the appointment booking widget in our ad landing pages and would need advice on how to measure conversions once an appointment is booked, so that the ad platforms (Google and Facebook Ads) receive conversion data. I have looked up for information on this in the forum and couldn’t find anything.

Usually, when I have implemented other 3rd party booking scripts in landing pages, I managed to get them create a personalized version of their script with a redirect at the end of the booking process that would take the user to our Thank you page, placing in it some DOM events that would trigger and send the conversion data to the ad platforms.

How are you guys doing this with Square?

Looking forward to read your comments,

Best regards,

Javier

1 Like

:wave: Unfortunately, customizing the Square provided booking site to track conversions isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the reason why we’re leaving square. In fact when you have business which requires the appointments, you cannot advertise your business on Google ads, because you cannot set up conversion tracking.

Very sorry of this, otherwise, we were happy with square.

What are the available data you can push into the dataLayers