How to create a payment with Apple token and Google pay token?

Hi,

I am using this package to enable Apple Pay and Google Pay in my Flutter app.

I can get the payment tokens from the app after the user authorizes the payment.

I have successfully integrated Stripe and Hyperpay with token on serve with payment API.

I want to know if I can also use Square to progress payment with token from Google and Apple pay.

Here is a link to my demo integration: Apple Pay – Appcheap

Thank you.

If you’d like to take Apple Pay and Google Pay payments with Square you’ll need to use our guides on adding Digital Wallet payment methods. The Apple Pay and Google Pay tokens have to be generated from our SDKs in order to be processed by the Payments API. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes,

But both Android, iOS also Web SDK return a nonce format, it not standard format from Apple and Google.

I need it because my plugin handle a lot of payment service provider. I can’t each payment system I install one native library to the app.

Hope you understand my question.

Thank you.

This form of generating a token to pass to CreatePayment in Square isn’t currently supported. You have to use our Web Payments SDK to generate the tokens for Apple Pay and Google Pay. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you.

Can I have create a nonce on server?

At this time the ability to create tokens to pass in the CreatePayment request on the server side isn’t available. All tokens need to be generated from the Web Payments SDK. :slightly_smiling_face: