Does Apple pay web sdk works for Mobile Application?

Hey, i want to integrate apple pay in my ionic app will apple pay web sdk work in it . i have tried but it throws error “Your website’s domain is not registered for use with Apple Pay”. if no, what is alternate option for this ? please suggest ASAP.

I am looking forward to your response. Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance!

You’ll need to register the domain then add the certificate to the domain to take Apple Pay payments with the Web Payments SDK. Here is our guide for adding Apple Pay. :slightly_smiling_face:

Will it work on mobile application???

I have no website only application is there, then what should I do ???
I am using ionic framework

If that’s the case then you’ll need to use our In-App Payments SDK and register with Apple to be able to accept Apple Pay in you mobile app. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for reply !!! In-App payment sdk is available in swift language and i am using ionic framework

Unfortunately, an Ionic plugin isn’t currently available with In-App Payments SDK. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,
I want integrate apple pay in my ionic mobile application but" in app payment sdk" is in swift so i can’t use that as language limitations so alternate option i found to integrate apple web sdk using web- view then, will it verify our domain? is it possible to make payment in such manner ?

Outlook-rvzz0005.jpg

Outlook-jc4thgl1.jpg

You’ll have to use our SDK to process Apple Pay payments with Square. Integrating directly with Apples SDK won’t allow you to process payments with Square. :slightly_smiling_face: