Hey Square friends,
I’ve been having no issues getting Cards or Google Pay running smoothly in the sandbox, but hitting a snag with Apple Pay I can’t seem to get past. I followed the tutorial and have taken the following steps:
- on Square Developer dashboard, set to sandbox, downloaded the verification file for my domain
- uploaded the validation file to /.well-known directory on my sandbox domain
- verified the files match (ie no issues getting the file from the domain
- verified the domain on Square developer dashboard
- using the working locationID and appID (remember, these are working fine for card and google, I see a transaction in the API logs on the developer dashboard), trying to initialize applepay with payments.applePay(paymentRequest);
I get an error every time:
PaymentMethodUnsupportedError: Method unsupported: Your website’s domain is not registered for use with Apple Pay.
See: Take an Apple Pay Payment
at Np (square.js:1:353676)
at Generator.next ()
at Rp (square.js:1:353114)
at s (square.js:1:353318)
Help me obi wan kenobi, you’re our only hope!