Cannot Verify Apple Pay domain

Hello!

I have a question… about verifying apple pay domain?
Apple instructions are:
To allow us to verify your ownership of the domain, please add the verification to your domain in the following location:
I don`t understand what i must do… Can someone help ?

I verified the domain. But still get error image

:wave: If the certificate is saying that it’s verified in the Square Developer Dashboard but you are still getting the UNVERIFIED_DOMAIN error that means that Apple isn’t seeing the certificate on the domain and it’s not correctly uploaded. What’s your application Id? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello!
Application ID: sq0idp-x4DqTZA9j8SCvEUIRDabaQ

Thanks for sharing that. I went to the site and it definitely trigged the download of the certificate. So we know its uploaded correctly. Are you testing this on an Apple device with Apple Pay enabled on Safari? Also is there a way I can get to the payment for to inspect?

I am testing this on a mac.

MacOS Big Sur Version 11.0.1

On safari:

Version 14.0.1

Apple pay should be enabled because I did set up my wallet on the mac with a card and also the checkbox is checked in Safari for allow websites to check for apple pay

There is a way to test it. You want to test it with credentials ?
I can give you instructions to test it but i am not sure its okey to be public. Can i email them or idk

I can also set up an test route specially for you

That would be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just sent an email with instructions to [email protected] :slight_smile:

Not sure I can get to that. Could you send the instructions to me in a private message?

Done! I sent you a private slack message :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance!

На ср, 25.08.2021 г. в 18:48 ч. Bryan via Square Developer Forums <[email protected]> написа:

@Bryan-Square so what should I do ? I sent you the instructions in slack and you responded with image