Automate Export Library

Any ideas on automating the retrieval of the Export Library Excel/CSV file? I have a need for Unit Cost and the APIs do not provide it at this time.

I obviously can download it manually and import it for use in my reports, but would like something a bit more automated (having the code just launch a web browser, login and download).

At this time we don’t have an automated way of exporting the CSV file provided from the Dashboard. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

You could achieve this quite nicely with webhooks; any time an update is done you could just update that single item on the spot. This would be timely, of course.

I’m unfamiliar with Export LIbrary so apologies if this just wouldn’t work; just wanted to highlight this as a potentially possible option.

Correct me if I am wrong, but we hooks will not provide me with unit cost. If it did, I would not need the export.

That’s correct. Webhooks don’t contain the unit cost. They currently aren’t available with our APIs. :slightly_smiling_face: