Webhook reference not matching observed data for cards webhooks

Reading the documentation on the latest API version (2022-02-16) it specifies that the card created webhook has a field ‘created_at’ in the format: ‘2020-02-15T04:38:13Z’

However, looking at the logs from the sandbox webhook logs the format seen is: ‘2022-03-11T02:21:45.482750541Z’

If I look at the customer created webhook the field has the same format as documented in the card created webhook and the logs from the sandbox match the documentation. This looks to only be an issue with the cards webhooks, not the customer webhooks.

Could this be an issue with the documentation or possibly a misunderstanding of the implementation? I have validated my API version is set to the same as the documentation I’m reading.

:wave: Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The timestamps do follow RFC-3339 which does not require milliseconds to be present or not. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like