Status 410 (Gone) when using nopCommerce Square interface

I’m trying to understand why my store suddenly can’t use the Square Payment interface on nopCommerce. Specifically, the code (which I’ve been using since 2019) shows an interface with textboxes for card, date, CVV etc. However since around Nov 10th, these fields are read-only, and my customers can’t enter credit card info. Doing some debugging with Telerik’s Fiddler, I see that the interface is actually implemented with an iframe which is retrieved from pci-connect.squareup.com. And now squareup always responds to the iframe request with a status 410 (Gone).

Can somebody please explain why the response to this formerly working interface now is 410? Knowing what the problem is will help in deciding how best to get my store up and running again.

Thanks

That version of nopCommerce is using the SqPaymentForm which is retired. You’ll want to reach out to them to see if there’s another version that they have that uses the Web Payments SDK. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ouch. Thanks for your reply - this hurts as the official Square Payments interface on NopCommerce is still available with SqPaymentForm.

I just took a look at the account and it doesn’t look like its using the supported version of the nopCommerce integration. :slightly_smiling_face:

Account… Do you mean my account? We haven’t upgraded to the latest version of nopCommerce - when we upgraded to 4.20 it was painful, so I’ve been avoiding going to 4.50. I think it’s time though…

No, I was wondering if the integration your using is the nopCommerce one listed on or App Marketplace. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am having the same issue using nopcommerce 4.40.4 and API version 2022-06-16. all of the fields in the form are read only except for the check box to save card data. Any help appreciated.

When did you get the extension? I see that on 11/17 there was an update to the plugin. Also I pulled in a recent download of the plugin and verified that it is updated with the Web Payments SDK. :slightly_smiling_face:

I will try to download the latest nop 4.4 version of the plugin and reinstall?

Should I then change the API version of the same date? Check the web hooks box?

Thank you so much for your help.

I installed the latest version of the plugin and the problem is solved. Thank you so much. I did not realize that plugins created for previous versions of nopcommerce were updated. In hindsight, I should have know that. Your help is greatly appreciated Bryan.

Thanks again
AJ

Glad to hear it’s working. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I am new here hope you all guys are fine