Hi, I am testing a click-and-collect website using the Square Sandbox Orders API and Web Payments SDK.
The checkout itself succeeds:
POST /v2/ordersreturns 200 and creates the order.POST /v2/paymentssucceeds.- The card payment becomes
COMPLETED/CAPTURED. net_amount_due_moneybecomes0.- The order has a
PICKUPfulfilment with statePROPOSED. RetrieveOrdersuccessfully retrieves the exact order by its Order ID.
However, the same newly created order does not appear in:
SearchOrders- Square Sandbox Dashboard ā Orders ā All Orders
Older Sandbox orders created with the same application, merchant and location are returned by SearchOrders and appear in the Dashboard.
I have confirmed that the Create Order, Retrieve Order and Search Orders requests all use the same Sandbox application, merchant and Location ID.
The problem therefore seems to be that newly created orders exist and can be retrieved directly, but are not being indexed by Search Orders / displayed in the Sandbox Dashboard.
Is this a current Square Sandbox indexing issue, or is there another field/state required for these paid pickup orders to appear in Search Orders and Order Manager?
I can provide the Order ID, payment ID, trace IDs and API log timestamps if a Square team member needs them.