Payment error & Valid card Authorization error

Clients complain over them not being able to submit their Valid refit card info for hold their appointment. The message reads that the card information provided was not correct. I even tried my own bank cards and received the error message.

When trying to receive payment via the chip reader and stored card, I get an error saying, Error: Authorization error: ‘Generic_Decline’.

I have both of these issue happening on the same day! Please if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Thank you!

BTW my square is connected to Acuity Scheduling if that matters.

:wave: We’re looking into this. I’ll be sure to reach out with any update. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello i having problem with this payment processor. Looks like 50% of my customers ( selling in UK ) 50% are successful payments and 50% is failed. the issue is verification problem and email valid. Can you please have a look? 50% of lost in profits.

Unfortunately, a credit card decline (Authorization error: Generic Decline) means that your card issuer or bank has declined the transaction we’re trying to charge to your card.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez