Hello - quick question for the Team API. I want to update a location logo using an API endpoint… But as of now, I can’t find any request payload variable in the update location endpoint for updating the logo URL of a particular location. Is this something that can be done? I’ve looked through the API and I don’t see any request payload variable - maybe I’m missing something?
At this time the
logo_url is a read only field and isn’t currently able to be updated via API. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team.
You can edit or delete your logo and profile images online or from the Square app.
To edit online:
- Sign in to your Square Dashboard and click Business information > Locations.
- Hover over your logo and click the X icon to remove the image completely or click Upload to replace it with a new photo.
- For profile images, hover over an image and click Remove. Then click the + icon to add a new image.
- Click Save when you’re finished.
You’re also able to customize your logo for each business location:
- Sign in to your Square Dashboard > Settings > Account & Settings.
- Under the Business information section, click Locations and select the location you wish to add a logo to.
- Click Upload Logo. The image you upload will initially be framed (200 x 200 pixels), but after uploading your framed logo, you will have the option to upload a full-width logo (1280 x 648 pixels).
- Once your image is uploaded, press Save.
Note: Framed logos should be at least 200 x 200 pixels. For full-width, we recommend the image is at least 1280 x 648 pixels for a 2:1 ratio.
If you have any trouble uploading your images, we suggest trying a supported Internet browser, such as Google Chrome.
To edit your images in-app:
- From the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen, tap More.
- Tap Settings > Account > Business Information.
- Add or modify your logo and profile images.
- If you want your profile image to display in the Square app at checkout, toggle this setting on.