How to get the business hours and logo

Hi,

Which api retrieves business hours of a merchant’s location. Thanks for your help.

With Square the Locations API will return the business hours for a location. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. I should have seen it when i was looking at the document.

When I open my test seller account and go to the Account Settings page and select the location, I do not see any place to set business hours. What do I need to set the business hours for my test account so that I can retrieve them form the api? Sorry for the newbie questions:-(

Also how can I retrieve the logo URL?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is working on getting this fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I set them manually using the locations api when adding test locations

Hi @Bryan-Square . I assume you are talking about setting business hours for the test location. Any thoughts on how to retrieve the logo?

This issue is effecting both the hours and the logo. Once you add a logo the url will be returned with the Locations API response when this is fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@wsadiq There are several APIs that can retrieve business hours for a merchant’s location. Some popular options include:

1. Google Places API: The Google Places API allows you to retrieve details about places, including their business hours. You can make a request to the API with the place ID or location coordinates to get information such as opening and closing hours for a specific merchant.
  2. Yelp Fusion API: The Yelp Fusion API provides access to business information, including hours of operation. You can search for businesses using various parameters, and the API will return detailed information, including their operating hours.
  3. Foursquare Places API: The Foursquare Places API provides access to a wide range of location-based data, including business hours. You can search for venues based on various parameters, and the API will return detailed information, including their operating hours.
  4. OpenStreetMap Nominatim API: OpenStreetMap’s Nominatim API allows you to search for places and retrieve information about them. While it may not provide detailed business hours directly, it can give you access to other data sources that may contain the desired information.

These are just a few examples of APIs that can retrieve business hours for a merchant’s location. The specific API you choose will depend on your requirements, the data you need, and the platform you are working with. It’s always a good idea to review the documentation and terms of use for each API to ensure it meets your needs and complies with any licensing or usage requirements.