IP Blocked apparently :(

suddenly we can’t access the API on our prod server…response error object show the following HTML

Sorry, you have been blocked

You are unable to access connect.squareup.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 8407cd38e8767904 • Your IP: Click to reveal 51.15.142.153 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

this is very bad for us because customers can not subscribe to any of our plan meaning that we are losing mony since yesterday !! :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks for providing your IP address and the Ray ID. I’ve reached out to the team and will be sure to pass on any update as I get them. :slightly_smiling_face:

According to the team this IP address is in a country that we don’t allow traffic to which is why your getting this message. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 this is very new, thie IP is the same since the beginning of our use of square

2 which country is that, this is a french IP

you don’t. allow traffic from France ? :thinking:

VPN abcdgaefasdfdasdfasdfsad

Were seeing this as an IP from Ukraine. At this time we don’t allow traffic from Ukraine. :slightly_smiling_face:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: have you seen the screen shot ?
this is not an ukrainian IP but FRENCH !
scaleway is a compagny part of company called “FREE” which is wide world known for being french
can you show me a tool that show the ip as ukrainian ?
here are some links to some random tools that all show a french geolocation:

May I remind you that we are losing money each day because of your faulty service on this matter

Were seeing from Maxmind that its originating from Ukraine. :slightly_smiling_face:

ok maxmind is wrong then, what about all the other site I showed you ? you only use on source…a bit poor to take a decision which can have dramatic consequences no ? By the way, why no notification in my dashboard BEFORE cutting the access ?
anyway we changed the IP so things are fine now but this is not cool nor very profesionnal !

I’m reaching out to the team to see if they have more information. :slightly_smiling_face: