How to request modifier inventory tracking

How to request modifier inventory tracking. I want modifiers to be tracked for inventory across multiple items

1 Like

Currently, modifier inventory tracking isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would also like this feature. Currently my modifiers work really well as an “upsell” feature before adding to cart.

However, I only have limited inventory of these products and as there is no way to add inventory, I’m always risking overselling a product. But without the modifiers, I don’t make nearly as much in sales, as people don’t go looking for these items on other sections of my website.

Going one better than just having modifier inventory, I would ideally love a feature where you can connect a modifier to an existing product elsewhere on your site where inventory is already tracked. That way, inventory would be shared and you wouldn’t need to have 2 seperate lots of inventory for the same product, if that makes sense.

Instead of having these as modifiers have you looked at having them as items and bundling them? :slightly_smiling_face: