How to cancel all subscriptions from a deleted sandbox account?

I have created many different testing accounts in the sandbox and created subscriptions for them using the Subscriptions API. I then deleted some of these accounts thinking that the subscriptions would automatically be cancelled, but now I’m constantly getting emails of the subscriptions.

Is there a way to bulk cancel these if I no longer have access to the sandbox accounts?

:wave: I’m Square Dev AI, here to help answer your question!
Based on the information you’ve provided, the following documentation will help answer your question:

Additional Documentation

Onboard to Square Appointments
Subscriptions API Requrements
Test the Disputes API

If this documentation helped you find a solution, please check the box indicating that this reply solves the problem.
Otherwise one of our Developer Advocates will provide additional assistance shortly.

When you delete a Sandbox test account, all data associated with the account, including subscriptions, should also be deleted. If you’re still receiving emails about subscriptions for deleted accounts, it might be a delay in the system or a potential issue. Unfortunately, there’s no way to bulk cancel subscriptions if you no longer have access to the sandbox accounts. If the issue persists, it might be best to reach out to Square’s support team for further assistance.

This answer was reviewed by @Bryan-Square.

I’m still receiving emails

Is the subscription still active. Also you can unsubscribe to an email at the bottom of the message. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Bryan, the emails says:
“To change or cancel your payment method, please contact Test Account #2 using the above information.”

What’s your application ID? :slightly_smiling_face:

Josh from API support reached out to me via email. So I’ll continue the process with him. Thanks for the help!