How do I add another developer to the developer portal and sandbox?

After an exhaustive search I cannot find any information on how to add additional developers to my developer account and sandbox environment? Could someone please point me to a reference on how to do this?

Thank you,
Royce

1 Like

There is no way to have a team of developers on your account or anything like that. You could add “Team” members which could give them access to the dashboard, but they wouldn’t be able to see the API settings (like credentials), so those would need to be shared separately.

Just checking in to see if this feature has been added: add another developer to my account so that they can see log files, keys, etc without having access to my business information.

No updates to this yet and we hope to have more for you in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is asinine that there is no way to assign true developers to work on the api. So the only way to give someone access is to give them the admin/owner login so they can see all the sensitive information of the store/account? Three years this request was given and no movement, does nobody there think or care of the implications and security issue of this? Unbelievable.

This is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more for you in the future. :slightly_smiling_face: