Developer looking for access to sandbox

Hi, I’m a developer brought in to help out on someones e-commerce site. They want me to try and get the QuickPay working by using a backend server request on their app where user clicks the “buy” button, and then the server creates the Quick Pay request and redirects the user. Simple right?

So I go to test this, and get a message saying “only the owner can access the sandbox” - this has to be wrong… there’s no way I’m expected to call the company owner and ask for his credentials, and then ask him to give me the SMS code so that I can see his entire financials…

How can I have access to a test sandbox to make sure the code is correct?

Thanks

At this time only the owner and team members with administrator permissions can access the Developer Dashboard. You’ll need to ask the company to give you administrator permissions so you don’t have to get the owner credentials. :slightly_smiling_face:

That requires a Team Plus subscription upgrade to do, correct?

No, it doesn’t require Team Plus. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the owners credentials now, I had to call him and ask for them. I then am trying to set myself as an owner as well. Looks like to do that I have to go to “jobs” then type into the box “owner” (it doesn’t show up as option)

I believe I did that (see image) but still not working:

Missing something else?

If you want to set yourself as a team member with full permissions you’ll need to do it in the Seller Dashboard Team section. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there a way to set me as a team member with full permissions without setting every team member to full permissions, without upgrading our subscription? It looks like we have team permissions already set, which applies to all other team members, and if we want to create another “custom” set we have to upgrade. Is this correct?

If it’s asking you to upgrade then there isn’t any other way around it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok thanks! I’ll just pin that as the solution.

Looks like I’ll be using the bosses credentials for a while.

:slightly_smiling_face: