Sandbox Test Accounts: seller adding a team member

I am trying to add a team member to my sandbox seller dashboard to see the transactions, items and orders. I’ve created the team member but invitation is never received even on a junk folder. This was done through the Seller dashboard GUI

How would be possible to have some other person to login into my seller dashboard account but having access only to one seller test account not for all 4 that Square allows you to create?

Thanks in advance

:wave: With our Sandbox you can create the team member however the invitation isn’t sent. Giving access to just the sandbox test account to other team members isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bryan as usual. So that’s being the case…what and how do you suggest as an alternative/work around to do it on my particular case?

If a team member needs access to the sandbox test account you will need to give them access to the Developer Dashboard. You can make them a team member with administrator access.

Yeah, not friendly. I do have some other stores/stuff that I like to keep them private, well…in the future :slight_smile:
Even so, as a developer I should be able to delete the team member later on not only inactive. If over the 6 months I have 6 Square customers that I need them to access I will endup with a bunch of inactive users which I am not interested in.

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Bryan, thank you so much! Appreciate. I will mark this as a solution :slight_smile: