Enhancing Online Ordering and Inventory Management Features

Aloha,

I’ve been exploring ways to make our recipes easily searchable and available, directly pulling from our inventory database. While I’ve noticed this functionality on platforms like Shopify, I haven’t come across similar features on Square Online.

Additionally, it appears that Square Online lacks an option for customers to receive email notifications when an item is back in stock. I believe these functionalities are invaluable to our customers and can significantly enhance the security of our inventory database.

I would appreciate your thoughts on incorporating these features into our online platform, as they could greatly improve the overall customer experience.

Mahalo,

Timo

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Aloha Bryan,

I appreciate your assurance that our feedback is being shared with the API product team. However, I must admit I’m a bit concerned about the possibility of this being an automated response. It’s crucial for us to have a direct line of communication with the team responsible for implementing these features, as they are integral to enhancing our customer experience and maintaining our competitive edge in the market.

Additionally, I wanted to highlight that our competitors, like Shopify, already offer similar functionalities. Incorporating these features into Square Online would not only meet customer expectations but also allow us to stay ahead of the competition. Wouldn’t it be advantageous for Square / Block to one-up our competitors by providing these sought-after features?

I look forward to hearing more about the progress on this matter and how we can work together to ensure the platform meets the needs of our customers effectively.

Mahalo

Timo

Homebrew in Paradise

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We truly value your input and want you to know that our team regularly reviews customer suggestions and feedback shared on our forums. While we have a planned roadmap for feature development, we always consider customer requests as we prioritize our work. Although we cannot guarantee that every feature request will be implemented, please know that your feedback is important to us and provides valuable insights. We are committed to continuously improving our product and hope to have exciting updates to share with you in the near future. Thank you for your understanding and support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like