Does Square support Order Status Scripts similar to Shopify?

On Square order confirmation page, can we display custom order attributes? We want to include a unique barcode on checkout so that customers can scan to pickup their order.

At this time Order custom attributes aren’t visible for sellers or customers. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bryan for taking a look.

Can I ask how Square Apps work if we cannot display order custom attributes to customers? Something common that a lot of stores do is to show a map and pickup location on the order confirmation page. I see the Order Object has a seller location, but what if the seller location (warehouse) is different from the pickup location. In this scenario, how would a business powered by Square be able to show pickup location in order confirmation?

Currently, customizing any of the Square’s confirmation pages isn’t currently available. If there are different pickup locations you can create a new Square location for pickups. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Bryan-Square

I’m a Junior Shopify developer and started to work on Shopify Storе Dеvеlopmеnt Company and faced the same issue. Now it’s resolved.

1 Like