ACH Payments to customers

Looked online but cannot seem to find any information related to this.

Is there a way a can create a subscription for a particular client and after send money (make a payment) to another person automatically, preferably using ACH payments.

I am looking for something similar to referral. I get a new client pay for a subscription and be able to automatically send another person money based on their recommendation.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:wave: Unfortunately, a referral payout feature via ACH isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

What would be then my next best approach?
How would you recommend doing something like after each payment or subscription I get thru square to be able to send some money forward to a 3rd party using either their bank account information or credit card?

It does not need to be with ACH.

You can definitely process the payment with Square and once the funds are in your bank account you can then distribute the funds to the appropriate recipients. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. But can I distribute the funds to the appropriate recipients automatically using the API or it must be done manually?

2. Does square allow me to make payments to clients?

Currently, the ability to pay out via ACH to multiple clients isn’t available with Square APIs. At this time you would need to have all the funds deposit to your account and use other means to pay your clients. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a question is that does square allow me to make payments to clients?

:wave: Currently, the ability to initiate a payout to a clients bank using ACH isn’t currently available with Square. :slightly_smiling_face: