Accessing KDS Kitchen Performance data

I would love to have access to the data presented in the Kitchen Performance report via the Square Order API or any API endpoint. Specifically the Ticket Completion time for the order and the Item Completion Time for each line time in the order.

Thank you!

1 Like

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi I agree this information would be incredible is this currently available or is there any idea when this will be available?

Unfortunately, we don’t have public roadmaps for new functionality and features at this time. :slight_smile:

If there’s such a thing as +1 here, then

+1

Is there any possible way to glean this information from existing APIs? There’s nothing that I can see, but I may have missed something.

How are the KDS’s setup? Do you have Categories going to specific KDS’s? If so you can track the items that get sent to the KDS and the time to completion with the fulfillment in the order. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bryan! This could be the thing I’m looking for. Spot on re: the setup - I have two KDS’s; one for kitchen categories and one for Front of House categories.

However, I do not have the fulfillments key in my JSON in the response from Retrieve order. I will need to take a look to see why I do not have that key. Either that, or it looks like I can subscribe to the Order fulfillment updated webhook.

Really appreciate you pointing me in (hopefully) the right direction, however, thank you.