A GENERIC_DECLINE error occurs when attempting to payment

Hello.
All payments result in a GENERIC_DECLINE error.
Even if I change the card and test with several card companies, the GENERIC_DECLINE error occurs in all of them.
I know the typical response is to contact the card issuing bank, but
We do not believe that errors occurring with all payments are simply a banking issue.
Please check it once.
Thank you.

Location ID: LZ8RHVA3VDJAY
Payment ID: nPaW8UbRhENuuCVYSmpqFISmzuCZY

:wave: I’m Square Dev AI, here to help answer your question!
Based on the information you’ve provided, the following documentation will help answer your question:

Additional Documentation

Handling Errors
Card Payments
Handling Errors

If this documentation helped you find a solution, please check the box indicating that this reply solves the problem.
Otherwise one of our Developer Advocates will provide additional assistance shortly.

Hello,
A “GENERIC_DECLINE” error during payment processing can be frustrating, especially when it occurs across multiple cards. This error typically indicates that the card’s issuing bank has chosen not to authorize the transaction. However, if you’re experiencing this issue with several different cards and companies, it suggests there might be another underlying problem. Check for Common Issues: Ensure that all card details are entered correctly and that there are sufficient funds available. Sometimes, a simple typo or an expired card can cause declines. Review Payment Processor Documentation: If you’re using a specific payment processor like Square, they often provide documentation on error codes. Review Payment Processor Documentation: If you’re using a specific payment processor like Square, they often provide documentation on error codes.
I hope this ifo helpful to you.
Best Regard

Afterwards, I ran a few more tests, and it doesn’t seem to be a problem with the card information. Could you please check if there is a problem with your account settings?
Thank you.

Have you contacted the issuing bank? That would be the first course of action since the decline comes from the bank. :slightly_smiling_face: