View live Open Ticket data from POS

Hey Guys,

I am trying to query live data for open tickets e.g. ticket name, order details on the POS

I have read most of the docs and tried locating it in the ‘Orders’ but it only shows order details that don’t match up to a live ticket, I can’t seem to get any live data for OPEN tickets?

Can anyone please assist?

2 Likes

:wave: At this time Open Tickets that are created and paid for on the POS isn’t currently available with the Square APIs. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Allow me to second the need for this data. I need to know real-time what my sales are and items pending payment in an open ticket/cart need to be a part of it.

1 Like

Any news on this? We’d like to create hooks for real time inventory management (including for example, translating wine glass sales to wine bottle inventory), but at the moment this can only update after the check is paid.

At this time there’s no further updates on this. We hope to have more for you in the future. :slightly_smiling_face: