URGENT: CC Card Fields not shown with X-Frame-Options to "sameorigin" error

Those videos are more recent and may be functional. However, I thought going to the documentation would provide the most accurate information, not the sandbox. I will look there in the future.

The video with the faulty code is in the “Docs” section of the site at the top of “Web Payments SDK Overview” https://developer.squareup.com/docs/web-payments/overview

If you examine the code in that video, I believe you will find it does not run (currently). Even if you update the script tag to point to the current JavaScript file.

If that code is correct, please tell me where to download it so I can find my error.

Thanks,
Sean

BRYAN - HOMERUN.

I do have an account (who knew!) but the email address appears to not have been verified. :frowning:

Yes, it will trigger notifications like this. I’d recommend that you create one app in the Developer Dashboard and also add your email to notification in the settings. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m experiencing the same issue. Have you people got any luck?. Any estimated time when it will get fixed?.

@bytechums You’ll need to migrate to the Web Payments SDK. The SqPaymentForm is retired and should not be relied on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Bryan-Square
I’m using woocommerce on wordpress. I was using the plugin " Woosquare Payment". How can I migrate to web payment SDK?. Do I need to use a separate plugin?. If yes then which one plugin?.

The developer of that plugin will need to migrate it over to use the Web Payments SDK. You’ll want to reach out to them about the migration and timelines. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Bryan-Square I assumed because I had a Selling and Developer Account that I’d get email notifications - it seems that assumption was disappointingly misplaced. This post would explain why we’ve been having a significant rise in customers unable to complete payments over past week or so.

To resolve the issue we’ve disabled Square as a payment option at checkout while we work on the integration of the WebPaymentsSDK.

Hmm, we sent out a lot of notifications. You should have received one with the email that’s associated to the Square account. :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of people use a third-party module, those are not being updated or haven’t been yet. This is a huge problem for a lot of your users.

Did you not receive any notifications about the deprecation or retirement of the form? :slightly_smiling_face:

Bryan,

It seems unlikely that people who are using 3rd party products would get notification or know if the third-party product used the item in the notification. That’s not Squares fault at all, but an interesting issue.

If anyone’s site is still down because of this issue, we may be able to assist (for a small fee). Not really trying to advertise, but we will help if needed.

1 Like

You do bring up a valid point. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team and thank you for helping out. We all move with technology and technology always moves forward. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are having the same problem and can’t figure out how to fix. Please let me know if you can look into it and how much it would be. Thanks
Aaron

I am very interested, in any help, please message me and we can talk costs.

Does anyone knows of a way to fix the integration with Gravity Forms, that doesn’t rely on waiting for their devs to fix it on their side?

I really wouldn’t want to rebuild this whole form without Gravity Forms.

With integrations like Gravity Forms all API functions are managed by them. They’re the ones that have access to the code to fix issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you talked to them? They are still selling it on their website and list Square integration. Surely they have an update.

Is it this integration? If so it does support the new Web Payments SDK. Any other issues with the integration wouldn’t be related to this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is this one indeed, I have it at version 1.7, but I still get the X-Frame-Options error. I’ve contacted GravityForms support directly, but haven’t got any answer yet.

Will wait for their response then. Thanks!