Retrieve number of orders pending in self serve

I am trying to find a way to retrieve the total number of orders sat in our self serve pending QUEUE VIA THE Api

But I just can’t find the right query to do this… And what states the orders are in

My other question is how to retrieve the order notes so we can retrieve what table an order is for

Any help appreciated

Ps I’m not asking for the code to be written for me…
But when I try use the api explorer I can’t even find a way using the orders search to generate the right settings that would return back active orders from self serve.

I get the impression the api has not really caught up with the self serve stuff yet so stuff may not be available yet

It depends on what exactly you’re looking for.

1. If you want to see a list of OPEN orders, you would use SearchOrders using query->filter->state_filter->states == "OPEN"
  2. If you want to see a list of OPEN, paid orders, you would need to do the above, but then also add in some manual logic to check for Order->tenders to see if the order has been paid for
  3. If you want to see a list of completed, closed orders, you would use SearchOrders using query->filter->state_filter->states == "COMPLETED"