Requesting access to the Discount Codes API for a multi-seller loyalty app

Hi Square team,

I’m the developer of Yollty, a loyalty and marketing platform for hospitality and retail merchants. We’re building our Square integration as an OAuth application for multiple sellers. The rest of the integration is working, and access to the Discount Codes API would let us offer a much smoother redemption experience for our merchants and their customers at Square Point of Sale. This is similar to the use case in the existing thread “Requesting access to the Discount Codes API”.

Our access token carries the DISCOUNT_CODES_READ and DISCOUNT_CODES_WRITE permissions, but POST /v2/discount-codes/search returns NOT_FOUND (“API endpoint … is not found”), so I understand access has to be enabled on your side. Could you enable it for our application, in both sandbox and production?

I’m happy to share our application ID and merchant ID by direct message, along with any details about the use case you need.

Thanks,
Alex

Sending you a DM now!