Order does not appear in orders page on dashboard

Thanks Bryan,

Quick question, I created it via the API, now how can I pair it with my device.
Currently, we have a Square Stand, but it seems this device can’t be paired or I am not sure how to see it from the API. It seems every checkout API call I sent is not seen by that device.

In this video: Sandbox 101: Getting Started with Terminal API - YouTube there is an explanation about how to connect to the physical device to collect a payment there. But it seems they use the Square Terminal (the one that is a rectangle).

Do you know if the iPad supports this too?

At this time only the Terminal can accept payments with our APIs. The Square stand isn’t currently able to create a checkout like you would with the Terminal API. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,
I have read through this forum and I know that the online order pay at pickup is in the works, but I was wondering if there was anymore information on the beta testing and/or a timeline when this may be available as I am trying to find anyway for online orders to be a seamless process for myself and my employees. Especially since at this time I cannot process payments online specifically as I sell regulated goods, and have had to find a rather unideal workaround to have a website.

At this time there isn’t any additional updates on this. We hope to have more for you in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it better to re-use this thread here?

I created an order with a fulfillment that has been paid. It does not show up on my dashboard. What can I do to make them show? For example, order with ID:
qbe2FwvfjoYi8BB2FrGHZs3VnyNZY doesn’t show, even with fulfillments and it being paid.

@AryanJabbari have you joined the partner program to enable delivery orders? This is a closed Beta. Request Beta access by completing the participation survey.

Beta access to the DELIVERY fulfillment type is for use cases other than performing deliveries on behalf of sellers. Developers seeking to perform deliveries on behalf of sellers need a formal partnership agreement. To become an app partner, submit a partnership request. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ouch. I’ve a feeling I chose the wrong fulfillment type then. SHIPMENT is what I meant. And I take it I need to use the API to fix this? Click ops isn’t enough?

Thanks.

You’ll need to refund the order and create an new one with a fulfillment SHIPMENT. You won’t be able to update the existing order fulfillment at this time. :slightly_smiling_face: