New Quantity Column's Value Is Not Reflected/Changed in Catalog when It Is 0

Hi there,

One of my clients is running into this issue, where when they imported a new .xlsx file to modify the item library, the inventory/stock count is not re-counted when the value is set to 0 in the new quantity column.

Here is an example:

Token Current Quantity New Quantity
3UVIGMIAVFQZIILTPP2W5OW4 20 0
P3STX35EDOBQ5UAUXX75FURB 17 5
KQXRWYISWB3MXWTQJZXCNGFP 20 0
RFHUEK6HANJHFJXHSGP4JKYB 20 0
X7GJYOODALHTPXQQBGJGU3CV 20 0
ODTQ3VT5PTLM73ZRSBCRIZCN 16 0
VXURIMWVSNMDOVQ7AX5V44CI 20 24
P4VRNW34BAHJAGAIMZPRZC22 14 0
AXJANMWLZ2JKMIKRSKR5X2BS 17 55
P5H3JP3P3BZMR3IBPSUD3EIP 20 2

An interesting finding was that, when the value in the new quantity column was greater than 0, the item inventory/stock was properly updated. And these items in the example definitely had inventory tracking enabled, since their current quantity were already above 0 in the first place.

I am not too sure what other info I should provide other than the token numbers, but please let me know if you anything else to proceed with investigation.

Thanks!

:wave: Has the seller reached out to Customer Success about this since this has to do with the import and export feature in the Dashboard instead of API calls? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Bryan,

No we have not, thanks for letting us know. I will go ahead and post this issue on the seller community site instead. I thought to post it here cause it’s a technical issue.

Thanks again!

Perfect! It is a technical issue but it’s with the import of the Catalog instead of one with our APIs. :slightly_smiling_face: