Invalid card data - field: source_id in Production

Hi guys,
I get this error on every request I make to create a card.
I think that this was working yesterday, so can you please check and confirm if the issue is on your or my side

Thank you!

[category] => INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR

[code] => INVALID_CARD_DATA
[detail] => Invalid card data.
[field] => source_id

There really isn’t much more we can look into on this. This error indicates that the customer input their card information incorrectly. If the customer has confirmed that the card information is correct and still getting this error then the next step would be to have them contact their bank. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bryan-Square Yes, the card information is correct I already used this card past two days and it is working fine but now this same card can not be entered by a new customer. So please can you suggest what is wrong.

Thank you

Have you contacted the bank? If so what’s your application ID and what are you passing in as the source_id? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bryan-Square Yes there is no issue from the bank side. Please find my application ID : sq0idp-6MdAqOh3kHguU0a-e8TLew and source_id : cnon:CBESEK6cGKN4GrY40R0Ed_Of67o

The team took a look at this and it appears that the seller has configured a bad address in the Square account. If they put in a valid business address it should resolve it. :slightly_smiling_face: