How to make credit card payment using custom form

I have invoice portal which implements the credit card payments and ACH payment for invoices. Could you please help me out how to use the Custom form to make credit card payment. I have checked Web Payment Web Payments SDK Overview but this uses the Form created by the Square web payment.

With Square you will need to use our form fields to tokenize a card and accept payments. You can still use your custom form but you will need to replace the input fields with our provided fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Bryan

Is it possible to make an auto payment using Square. We are having scheduled and recurring payment features. We have the user’s CC data based on PCI compliance and wants to use the auto payment with them. We already have stripe and 12+ payment gateways integrated.

Yes, it’s possible to make automatic recurring payments once the card is saved on file with the Cards API. You will still need to use the Web Payments SDK to first tokenize the card to get the source_id that is passed in the CreateCard request. Once you have the card_id you can use that to make recurring payments with Square. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Bryan-Square
Can you please share the custom form element code to bind the card payment. i didn’t see any binding method to connect the custom form element with the Square JS object.

I checked SqPpaymentForm but that seems to be deprecated.

Thanks

THanks

I’m not sure I fully understand your request. With Square you will use the Web Payment SDK to get a token that’s used to save the card on file with the Cards API. Once you have the card saved on file your backend can charge the customers card on file. Unfortunately we don’t have example code for saving a card on file however we have a quickstart sample with the Web Payments SDK that may be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face: