How can I capture unsettled transactions on square dashboard

My client wants that through the e-commerce site will be only authenticating the card information and pass it to square – no charging upon ordering nor charging manually using the website. The actual charge will be done manually using the Square dashboard. I was able to process orders for sandbox environment but I don’t find a place to check and capture those only authorized transactions, I only see the transactions when I capture them from the e-commerce.

where can I find those authorized only transactions?

Notes:
The e-commerce site is using Revindex (DNN module) that already has an option to process payment for square, so I only added the Application ID, Access token and location id.

I have used authorized.net in other projects and when I send only authorized orders, there is a section to check those transactions in order to review them and capture and deducts the money from the customer, but I can’t find this feature in square

Thanks

:wave: Currently the ability to Complete unsettled payments in the Square Dashboard isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

When it will be available payment dashboard ?

Unfortunately, we don’t have a public roadmap for features and improvments like this. :slightly_smiling_face: