Hello, Forum! I’m Emmanuel Katto Dubai—Your AI and Machine Learning Expert

Hi everyone!

I’m Emmanuel Katto from Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and I’m excited to join this dynamic community! With over five years of experience in AI and machine learning, I’ve dedicated my career to developing innovative solutions that harness the power of data.

I specialize in creating predictive models, optimizing algorithms, and implementing machine learning techniques across various industries. My passion lies in transforming complex datasets into actionable insights that drive impactful decisions.

I’m here to share knowledge, tackle challenges, and collaborate on projects. Whether you’re looking for advice on model selection, data preprocessing, or deployment strategies, I’m eager to help and learn from your experiences as well!

Looking forward to engaging discussions and inspiring collaborations!

Best,
Emmanuel Katto

:wave: I’m Square Dev AI, here to help answer your question!
Based on the information you’ve provided, the following documentation will help answer your question:

Additional Documentation

Development Essentials
Publish your App to the App Marketplace
Publish your App to the App Marketplace

If this documentation helped you find a solution, please check the box indicating that this reply solves the problem.
Otherwise one of our Developer Advocates will provide additional assistance shortly.

Welcome to the community! :wave: