Create payment link api

At sandbox test
1, I use Create payment link api to create payment link
I create a new customer and assign customer_id to the order for payment.
then redirect to square’s checkout page
However, if the payment is successful then there is no problem.
but if the user is redirected to the payment page and does not make the payment but exits the square’s payment page, the customer created in the api create payment link will still exist.
I want to delete that customer, Is there any webhook that catches the square’s checkout page exit event?
2, How do I set the language in the screen below?

1 Like

There isn’t an event that lets you know a customer abandoned the link at this time. What’s the longest amount of time you think you’ll have a link in a payable state? If any links exceed that timeframe you can delete the customer for those links. :slightly_smiling_face:

How do I set the language in the screen below?

At this time the ability to set the language of the Checkout page isn’t currently possible. It defaults to the language of the Square account at this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@gnurt Hi. When emailing an invoice from Xero there the link below which allows the user to click and pay the bill … View and pay your bill online: Online Invoice Link Can we grab that URL via the API so we could include the link on our systems invoice?

How can I add company logo in Create Payment Link API

At this time the ability to add a logo to a payment link isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face: