Change subscription's next billing date

Is it possible to update the next billing date of a subscription?

Example:
User subscribes Jan 1 and has next charge due Feb 1.
Is it possible to update this subscription so that the next billing date simply moves to say, Jan 15, instead of Feb 1?

Unfortunately adjusting the date the customer is billed on isn’t currently possible with the Subscriptions API. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Posting here because I cannot create a new topic in the forums. When I try posting the page clears and the spinning wheel spins forever. Has been like this for months for me. Tried both Safari and Firefox. Hoping a reply here works.

Thanks for letting us know. I’m going to reach out to the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

@muramasa The team looked through all the activity logs and don’t see any errors nor do they see anything out of the ordinary with the account.

It would be helpful to know if there are particular categories you’ve tried to post in when you got the error. Also are you getting any console errors. Finally, the version number of Fire Fox and Safari may help. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m on Safari 16.2

When I try posting the page clears with just the spinning wheel at the top. The url says: developer.squareup.com/forums/t/topic/undefined

I found the issue. I had not selected a category from the pulldown but it still allowed me to post, which then caused the failure since category was missing. They should check for selection and prevent submission. I was able to post after choose category. Thanks.

That’s great that you found the issue. I’m reaching out to the team about this. Throwing an error would be a much better experience vs an endless spinning wheel. :slightly_smiling_face: