ACH Purchase not Showing in Sandbox

Hello!

I just created two ACH payments successfully with the sandbox.

The Order state was PENDING. I was able to GET the payment in the API explorer it return below

{
“payment”: {
“id”: “pQQDtsqolpfSUnKtFtPiGTkgcmAZY”,
“created_at”: “2021-05-25T18:06:55.773Z”,
“updated_at”: “2021-05-25T18:06:55.887Z”,
“amount_money”: {
“amount”: 14544,
“currency”: “USD”
},
“status”: “PENDING”,
“source_type”: “BANK_ACCOUNT”,
“location_id”: “L79WJ55CAENRP”,
“order_id”: “Lp4VZIPDcEspA1CewqvH1rF3mQRZY”,
“customer_id”: “N6YVSKPSDN40KBPD0RM40HH0QC”,
“total_money”: {
“amount”: 14544,
“currency”: “USD”
},
“receipt_number”: “pQQD”,
“bank_account_details”: {
“bank_name”: “Citizens Bank”,
“transfer_type”: “ACH”,
“account_ownership_type”: “INDIVIDUAL”,
“fingerprint”: “sq-1-gXUihaozNilldtfCtwy3dNACeKYwhzzwy3SE59FYFXCaH3qKtbKp49ZRBbhwiJ9M8A”,
“country”: “US”,
“ach_details”: {
“routing_number”: “011401533”,
“account_number_suffix”: “111”,
“account_type”: “SAVINGS”
}
},
“version_token”: “ohqf04mPQrYUH8CWUYb3xSd5f5DVtKNkODK2oXuJiFu6o”
}
}

But, I’m not seeing it in my Sandbox dashboard. It’s also not showing up under that test customers transactions. Am I missing it? Or is this a bug?

Thanks!!

I checked in with our Payments team, and there’s two things here:

1. Unfortunately sandbox should be moving from PENDING to COMPLETED shortly after creation. That is a bug that the team is working on right now. If you use the test nonces we have, it will work, but otherwise it will not work right now until this has been resolved.
  2. PENDING payments do not show up in the dashboard. So in production it could take a bit longer to show up.

Thank you for the information.

Is there a github repo or some other way I can track the progress of that fix?

I guess I could test in production, but that could get costly at $1 per test after a while.

Thank you!

Sounds like it was fixed and deployed soon after I commented, so it actually should be fixed with your next test.

I’m not seeing Pending transactions for ACH transfers in production. Am I missing something? Or is this a similar bug to above?

:wave: Pending payments ACH payments don’t show in the Dashboard. Only completed payments will show. :slightly_smiling_face: