Your transaction is failure

I am getting the error

[HTTP/1.1 410 Gone] {“errors”:[{“category”:“INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR”,“code”:“GONE”,“detail”:“The request could not be completed since access to the target resource is no longer available.”}]}

I have is set for production and all the proper credentials entered into the API.

Thanks in advance

If you are getting that error that means the endpoint is retired and no longer available. Is this with the Transactions API? The Transactions API are removed from Square API version 2021-10-20 and later. These endpoints will work if you are using Square API versions prior to 2021-10-20. However, these endpoints will eventually be retired from all Square versions.

• Instead of the Transactions API Charge endpoint, use the Payments API CreatePayment endpoint.
  • Instead of the Transactions API CreateRefund endpoint, use the Refunds API RefundPayment endpoint.
  • Instead of the Transactions API ListRefunds endpoint, use the Refunds API ListPaymentRefund endpoint. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply. I’m not sure if this falls under the transactions API or not. I am using a Joomla booking extension I purchased so it’s not something I can just change the code in.
I am communicating with the developer as well.

If I remember correctly that integration requires you to create an application in your Developer Dashboard. You can set the API version to 2021-09-15 in the application you created. To do so:

• Go to your Developer Dashboard
  • Click “Open” on the application you created
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and set the API version to 2021-09-15

Thanks Bryan,
I was able to get rid of the original error but now (even after making the change you suggested) I get this error:

amount_money supplied was malformed.

I looked in the settings of my application and it is set to USD with the currency symbol set to the front position. Not sure what else “malformed” could mean.